About the role
Based in our Brisbane CBD head office and reporting to the Legal Practice Director, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of plaintiff personal injury matters ranging from workplace injuries to premises and supplier liability claims with varying levels of complexity.
Aided by an eager paralegal assistant, you will undertake all aspects of thorough claim preparation, damages formulation, evidence gathering and the finalisation of each matter.
About the firm
Carter Capner Law is a boutique practice. The success of our 75 years in business has been driven by constant innovation, with an emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices. With more than 15 years of electronic document management experience, our paperless system provides the flexibility to deploy personnel to satellite offices for the convenience of our clients.
Weekly head & shoulder massages and monthly BBQs are some of the non-financial benefits provided to staff.
- possess undoubted expertise in all relevant compensation regimes and legal principles;
- have a minimum of 7 years post-admission experience in Queensland in this field of law;
- be motivated to achieve financial performance benchmarks and eager to take on challenges;
- have a desire to keep current with developments in the field, for example by reading and digesting cases as they are published;
- have excellent communication and critical thinking skills; and
- possess a persistent work ethic and constant attention to detail.