I was injured in a horse riding accident. Can I claim for compensation?
For Horse Riding injury claims to be successful, you will need to prove that the operator was negligent or breached their duty of care.
If you are injured at a horse riding facility:
- Report the accident as well as your injury to a staff member immediately. Make sure that you make a list of all the relevant details in a notepad immediately so you don’t forget any crucial details later on.
- Take pictures, if possible, of your injuries, the cause of your injuries, and or the scene of the accident.
- Record the details of any of the witnesses to the accident.
- Seek appropriate medical attention for your injuries. If the injury is serious it is crucial that you see a medical professional as soon as possible in order to assess and report the injuries for evidence.
- Keep all receipts of any medical or out-of-expenses that relate to the accident.
If you are unsure where to start, contact our expert recreational injury lawyers who will give you advice on Horse Riding injury claims.