I was injured at a theme park. Can I claim for compensation?
For Theme Park Injury claims sustained at a theme park, we will need to prove that the operator was negligent and verify that your injury meets the relevant threshold to warrant compensation.
We must also qualify you to escape “dangerous recreational activity” liability protections that the theme park operator might try to invoke.
If you are injured at a theme park:
- Report the accident as well as your injury to a staff member immediately. Make sure that you make a list of all the relevant details in a notepad immediately so you don’t forget any crucial details later on.
- Take pictures, if possible, of your injuries, the cause of your injuries, and or the scene of the accident.
- Record the details of any of the witnesses to the accident.
- Seek appropriate medical attention for your injuries. If the injury is serious it is crucial that you see a medical professional as soon as possible in order to assess and report the injuries for evidence.
- Keep all receipts of any medical or out-of-expenses that relate to the accident.
If you are unsure where to start, contact our expert recreational lawyers who will give you Theme Park Injury claims advice.