Carter Capner Law is a respected boutique law firm and a family business that has been in continuous operation since 1944.An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Paralegal to work in our growing Personal Injuries section. You will be working closely with one Senior Associate.
Flexible work arrangements will be available to the right candidate.
You will enjoy:
- Skills growth
- Great inhouse training programs
- Opportunity for flexible work arrangements
- Staff wellness programme
- Well-developed management and operational processes, systems & platforms
- An enthusiastic, efficient, and collaborative team
- A remuneration package with incentives commensurate with experience
- Bonus program attached to personal and business unit performance
- An upgraded path to Senior Paralegal
- Staff functions – EOFY, Christmas & Melbourne Cup
- A fun working environment where achievements and anniversaries are celebrated
- Weekly head & shoulder massages
- 3 office locations
- Comprehensive EAP
- High level of staff engagement
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Monthly cake day
- Business development bonuses and opportunities to be involved
Carter Capner Law is a boutique compensation practice. The success of our 75 years in business has been driven by constant innovation, with an emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices. With more than 15 years of electronic document management experience, our paperless system provides the flexibility to deploy personnel to satellite offices for the convenience of our clients. Weekly head & shoulder massages and monthly BBQs are some of the non-financial benefits provided to staff.
With a strong emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices, we embrace diversity and continuous learning. It is expected that the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a paralegal role with at least 3 years in personal injuries;
- strong self-motivation and initiative;
- a desire for continuous learning and improvement;
- strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- excellent written communication skills; and
- persistent work ethic with constant attention to detail.
Please attach an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressed to Jasmyn Carr to your application.