About the role
- Liaising with clients both on the phone and in person
- Taking initial enquiries
- Answering phone calls and redirecting queries as needed
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence
- Drafting and preparing initial claim documents (PIPA NOC, NOAC, NOCD etc)
- Drafting medical chronologies, witness statements and all completing all initial investigative requests
- General file management
- Preparing court documents and briefs to Counsel
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Diary and email management
About the firm
Carter Capner Law is a boutique compensation practice. The success of our 75 years in business has been driven by constant innovation, with an emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices. With more than 15 years of electronic document management experience, our paperless system provides the flexibility to deploy personnel to satellite offices for the convenience of our clients.
Weekly head & shoulder massages and monthly BBQs are some of the non-financial benefits provided to staff.
You will have:
- proven experience in the legal industry, particularly in the area of compensation;
- the ability to apply a range of technology skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- excellent judgement and use of initiative;
- the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise work;
- excellent attention to detail; and
- a professional presentation.